Monday, January 18, 2010

Not Vintage, but a Great Find

Recently I was at a church thrift store and spotted a huge pile of mens clothes. I looked through the clothes and saw brand names that I knew and some that I did not. The R & G (Robert Graham brand) was not a brand that I recogonized but the shirts seemed of a high quality and were nice looking.

After a little research I found that this particualar brand is very trendy, high end and highly desirable. I have never tried to sell clothes on Ebay, but there is a first time for everything. The shirts are definitely not vintage but after a little research I deeem them highly collectible!

Here is my listing http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=130359871801&ssPageName=STRK:MESE:IT

It received its first bid in the first couple of hours. I am excited to see if any of the other watchers will bid on the shirt later on.

No comments: