Sunday, January 31, 2010

Pippin American Bisque

I stopped by my favorite Thrift Store Friday afternoo. I I only had a few minutes but over on the back wall was this small collection of pretty bisqueware. I turned it over and on the bottom it had "Pippin USA". I had never heard of this before, but I quickly looked it up on my iphone and found that it is quite collectible. So... I grabbed all 6 pieces and quickly put them in my cart. For the most part they are in very good shape.. a few small chips.. but I think that they will sell quickly on Ebay.














13 comments:

Maureen said...

Gotta love a score! I'm not familiar with Pippin either - good luck on ebay.

Lisa said...

Thanks... Became familiar with it when I stumbled on to it...

LV said...

I have not seen theses before. No doubt, they are very old. It does not matter what they cost as long as you enjoy them.

Bea said...

Great find. I love things with apples for some reason.

Sweet Bee Cottage said...

Pippin's new to me too. Good luck and what a great eye!

Postcardy said...

I haven't heard of Pippin either. I like to collect apple thingies for my kitchen.

~~Carol~~ said...

I've never heard of Pippin either, but those pieces are so bright and cheery, that I'm sure they're find a new home in no time! Love them!
Happy VTT!
Carol

Nana Moon said...

What a find! Love the apples, very unique. Thanks for sharing!

Coloradolady said...

Great find, and I think you are right, this is collectible...I never find any pieces however in all my hunts! Beautiful colors. Have a great VTT!

Tammy said...

Nice apples, so pretty.

Roslyn said...

Nice find but I think you have to have an eye for these finds.

fitty's pinky rose cottage said...

never heard of pippin before but am pretty sure you love it as is.. thanks for sharing.. happy belated VTT

Miri said...

Delightful! I just love the shape!