Sunday, February 21, 2010

Motivation

It is Sunday evening and I have not been motivated to list much of anything on Ebay. I think the problem is that I am overwhelmed. Working full time and going to school part time is not leaving me time to list much of anything.

Solutions: I am going to list at least 5 items an evening. This is a goal that I can accomnplish.
Five items a night, that will provide my Ebay store with a steady influx of new items up for auction. It seems that my success is dependent on alway having auctions running in my store. For the last month I have not been listing auctions and my store traffic and sales have suffered.

Another solution is to better organize my work space. Yeah... that is definitely a necessity. I have limited space, but organization is definitely key.

Anymore suggestions? I could use the help.

No comments: