Friday, February 12, 2010

My Ebay Room/Computer Room

The pictures are not in order, but then again the room in not in order either. My ebay room (formally my computer room) is a place of organized chaos.
Here is my packing stuff, neatly "stuffed" behind my chair..................

The shelves in my closet hold a lot of crap.... er .... I mean inventory. Look at all that stuff... Surely it will all find a home soon.. Right?
My desk.... yeah... the official workspace. Definitely too much crap on the desk....
But when you work full time at a day job and then work the Ebay business in the evening... there is not much time for anything else.....like cleaning the ebay room..

3 comments:

Carrie said...

This reminds me of my Amazon.com Marketplace bookshelves! It is behind me at my computer desk; the packing envelopes are stuffed alongside the printer.

Lisa said...

It is so hard to keep everything organized, isn't it Carrie? Sometimes it is total chaos!!

Sonya --Dime Store Thrift said...

Oh, I know...I know...it gets a bit crazy in there doesn't it? Mine is a mess right now. I have to deal with it about every 2 weeks to a month before it goes out of control:)