Sunday, March 7, 2010

Changing Gears

Last week I became overwhelmed with a full time day job, part time school AND maintaining an Ebay store online. Something had to go....and it was decided by me that I had to close my Ebay store and just put a few things up for auction at a time. Since I made that decision, I feel like the weight of the world was lifted from my shoulders. I still have all of my inventory, and each week I will relist items at auction and see if I get any hits.

It is interesting that when I did close my Ebay store, there was more activity or hits to the items I did have listed. I sold more last week than I did in the last month. Go Figure!!!

I will be out and about hunting up thrift store treaures and garage sale goodies as usual. Bu now it will be more for pleasure than running an Ebay business. Ebay will have to be more of a hobby for now and I am okay with that.

I think that I can sell enough items on Ebay to pay for school and that is what I wanted Ebay to do for me. Help me to finance my education.

No comments: