Saturday, August 20, 2011

Thrift Store Finds~ Aug 20 Link Up!

 This week was a great week for finding cool stuff.  I was busy putting my new booth together at the Antique Store but did have time to visit several Thrift stores close by.

This ice bucket caught my eye.  The colors are pretty, gold with light blue highlights.  

I am assuming it is an ice bucket, as the shape is right. 

 This picture to the left shows the blue the best.  The paint is intact, just a tiny bit of wear and tear but nothing that takes away from the value.
 This black vintage metal tray is the small one about five inches in size.  Again, the colors are sharp, bright and minimal wear and tear.
 Who does not like Mccoy Hull Drip dishes??  These are almost works of art they are so darn pretty.
 Milk Glass vase.  Really nice condition.  Had to have it!
 Beautiful vintage gravy boat.  It is in super condition, no chips and colors are intact.  No markings on the bottom so I do not know its origins.  Any ideas?
 Here are three soup bowls and one berry bowl in the same pattern.  Pretty stuff!
 So the Jersey Boys mug is not Vintage, but I loved the redness of the mug!  It just pops! 
 This little treasure is very interesting.  It looks to be a Vintage liquor bottle.  See the top?  E & J.  Is it a brandy bottle, or a wine bottle?  The cork top did smell like alcohol.  Then again the cork top could be "newer" and used to seal the bottle.  Maybe the old top is lost.
 But look at the bottle.  Gold paint with some frosted glass... It loooks very Retro....
 I will have to do some more research on it.  Have you ever seen one like this?
 Hard for me to just walk past a Vintage/Retro set of dishes.  This set has about 30 pieces, no cups though.  The pattern is a lovely blue, the pieces are all in great shape.  No name on the bottom to identify the pattern.
That is most of my finds for this week.  How did you do? 









Feel free to Link Up and Share your Treasures!



7 comments:

Karen G @ It's Still Life said...

You found some amazing treasures. I love that gravy boat. Not sure the manufacturer.

Marium said...

Great finds! The gravy boat and dishes are Temporama by Canonsburg. Not sure why they're not marked

Pam said...

You found some great stuff. I like those little vintage trays. I have one that I just throw change into and use one on my desk for paper clips.

Deana said...

The tray is my fave, too.

Diann said...

You did find some fun thrift finds! I love the painted vintage tray. It looks like it is in good condition which is hard to find. Thank you for joining TTF and have a fun week!

Diann said...

Hi Lisa! I am just popping back by to let you know that I am featuring this post on this week's Thrifty Things Friday party! the post will be up today.

Lisa said...

Karen @ Thanks for stopping By!

Marium @ Thanks for the info on the dishes! I really appreciate it!

Pam @ I love this little tray! thanks for stopping by

Deana: Thanks for visiting!

Diann: Thanks for the link up! I am honored!