Friday, August 26, 2011

Nifty Thrifty Finds ~ Aug 26 ~ Link Up

 I found a bunch of great thrifty treasures this week!  The thrift stores were full of great stuff, I really had to watch my budget!   Have you ever had the problem that you just want to buy it all?

Here is my first thrifty find, a beautiful Sunflower plate, vintage, by Mexicali.  I was lucky enough to find three of these beauties.
 This cute mug is made by WAECHTERSBACH of W. Germany.   The colors are bright and crisp.  I do have a thing for coffee mugs. 
  Here are a couple of cute mid century glasses.  The color and trim is intact, they are in awesome shape.
  This little pilgrim salt shaker needs a mate.  She was all by herself on the shelf and looked a little lonely.  Beautiful colors on her.
 Found this super duper Longaberger ceramic casserole.  I did not realize how much these little babies are worth!  

 This YellowWare bowl is my most favorite of favs find.  I have never found one of these before, and I have to say it it so darn cute!

 A cute wooden food masher.  It feels good just to hold it, know what I mean?
 And from Sheffield Pottery, this vintage Massachusetts plate.  

 And here is a collection of cookbooks  that my mom will enjoy reading.   t
How was your week of Thrifting?  Share your finds, I would love to see them!

4 comments:

W. Latane Barton said...

You certainly found a bunch of goodies. It would be hard to pick a favorite.

outjunking said...

Enjoyed your vintage finds and that yellow ware bowl is a great fine. Just became your latest follower.
:)
Lisa

Diann said...

Wow, you found some awesome treasures! Love the Longaberger's ceramic basket! that is a rare find! Thank you for joining TTF and I hope you are having a fun week!

Nostalgic in Maine said...

Just found your blog - love it!