Thursday, February 2, 2012

The Latest Thrift Finds

starbucks mugs


It is rare that I can pass by a coffee mug and NOT pick it up.  I don't know if it is the texture, or the smooth handle or the heaviness, but I definitely have a thing for coffee mugs.


 Snap Crackle Pop!!!   This mug was made in Japan...... another cutie!




This Kentucky Derby Mug is really pretty in person.  I find it  so cute.


 Who can resist SpongeBob SquarePants?  These mugs may find their way back in my cabinet.  My grandson and I can make good use of them :)

How was your thrifting this week?

8 comments:

Jeanne said...

I love coffee mugs too! My favorite is the yellow one! Too pretty!

Cheapchick said...

Oh my, if I found Spongebob Squarepants those would definitely stay in my cupboard. Hubby's nickname is Mr Crabs (not because he is grouchy but because he can stretch a nickel)

Lisa said...

Thanks Jeanne! I do like the yellow one too!

Lisa said...

Hi Cheapchick!
That's funny! I will be listing these mugs soon..... hint hint!

W. Latane Barton said...

I love the spongebob square pants cup. Now, just me personally, I love a dainty cup. Who would have guessed it!!

Deana said...

I buy a handful of them every week. Even non-coffee drinkers like coffee mugs :)

Canadian Saver said...

Oh I had a Starbucks mug like that... I bought it for a brand new job... turns out I hated the job and broke the mug shortly after I was finished !!

You always have the greatest finds :-)

Diann said...

Fun thrifty mugs! When my husband and I were first married we traveled all over the US. We couldn't afford much so, each time we visited a new state we bought a coffee mug with that states name on it. We now have 48 (gotta get to Alaska and Hawaii!)mugs! LOL Thank you for joining TTF last week! I hope you are having a wonderful day!