Sunday, February 5, 2012

Nifty Thrifty Finds ~ Feb 6~ Link Up

 Empire Vintage Toy Soldiers!





 I love everything Christmas!  Especially Vintage Christmas goodies!  Here are a great pair of plastic vintage toy soldiers....






 Such a cute face!  They do have some normal wear and tear.... but are in surprisingly good shape.



 Here is the back of the boys.......



 My next find is this cute Raylite Plastic church.  The cool thing about it is that it plays Silent Night....




The windows are stained glass..




A close up of the windows....


More stained glass.....


  A vintage plastic Nativity......













  Another nativity set...... This one from Italy.   Some wear and tear.... but still cute.





Join in and share your treasures! 

 

7 comments:

Steve Finnell said...

you are invited to follow my blog

Jeanne said...

I love the Italian set! What a terrific find!

Helen and her Daughters said...

I love the little church, it is so sweet! Great vintage Christmas finds!

leah - moxiethrift on etsy said...

Love all those Christmas finds. All stuff I would have purchased too!!

Lisa said...

Jeanne, Thanks!

Helen, Thanks for stopping by!

Leah..... Hoping it will sell! Thanks

Jill said...

I just love the soldiers - what a great find!

Lisa said...

Thanks Jill!!