Monday, February 27, 2012

Nifty Thrifty Finds ~ Feb 27~ Link Up

Last week I did venture out to the Thrift Stores.  I tried to keep my spending in check, because I recently quit a job and I am not sure what my future plans are.  I would love to be a full time thrifter and re-seller, but is that an escape mechanism?  This week I will ponder my options.

Meanwhile, I did want to share a couple of the items I did pick up this week:  Here is a commemorative plate of President John F Kennedy.  Made by Kettlespring kilns in Ohio.








Next is a couple of cute Laurie Gates cups.  I love the pattern on these..... and I find it hard to resist coffee cups and mugs of any kind.













I am hoping that this little airplane mug will appeal to vintage airplane geeks. 

Those are some of my finds this week.  How about you!?   What did you find this week that is cure and adorable? 

Share your finds below, I would love to see them!



No comments: