Sunday, February 5, 2012

Weekly Goals for Getting It Together Feb 6, 2012

Organization is definitely key when you are somewhat self-employed.  What qualifies as somewhat self-employed?  You are laid off from your job and you no longer collect un-employment.  That is the category I fall under.


Here are some goals that I will use this week to keep me on task.

1.  List 50 items on Ebay this week.    Since my mom's recuperation from brain surgery back in December, I closed out my Ebay store indefinitely.   She is doing so much better, I have decided to get back into Ebay on a smaller scale for now.

2.  Finish my de-cluttering the stacks of stuff in garage.  The stuff in the garage is from the two rooms we are re-painting for my parents.  Just in case they need to move in here because of health reasons.

3.  Exercise 4 times this week.   I will make time to walk at least one mile a day.  At least.

4.  Research raising chickens.    I think it would be so cool to have a chicken coop in the backyard.


5.  Make time for a little fun.   Time to plan a night out with the girls from work.  This is in the works for Saturday.  Will keep you posted.



linked to Thrift Core

5 comments:

Meri said...

Good luck with the goals. Love your blog.

Van said...

This is an excellent list. Thank you for joining the link share! I wish you luck!

And now, back to my work ;)

Lisa said...

Hi Meri! Thanks so much!

Hi Van! Thanks for the opportunity to share :)

Jeanne said...

Good goals! My daughter would love to keep a few chickens but can't. Hope that works out for you!

Wendy @ Salt and Wine said...

Good goals, sound like mine, lol. :)