Sunday, February 5, 2012
Weekly Goals for Getting It Together Feb 6, 2012
Here are some goals that I will use this week to keep me on task.
1. List 50 items on Ebay this week. Since my mom's recuperation from brain surgery back in December, I closed out my Ebay store indefinitely. She is doing so much better, I have decided to get back into Ebay on a smaller scale for now.
2. Finish my de-cluttering the stacks of stuff in garage. The stuff in the garage is from the two rooms we are re-painting for my parents. Just in case they need to move in here because of health reasons.
3. Exercise 4 times this week. I will make time to walk at least one mile a day. At least.
4. Research raising chickens. I think it would be so cool to have a chicken coop in the backyard.
5. Make time for a little fun. Time to plan a night out with the girls from work. This is in the works for Saturday. Will keep you posted.
linked to Thrift Core