Friday, March 16, 2012

Christmas in March, It Could Get Ugly

It is never too early to get ready for Christmas.  So far this week, I have found 3 "Ugly" Christmas Sweaters to add to my  eBbay Store. 

Last year,  I only had one ugly sweater to sell on eBay, so this year I want to get stocked up early in preparation for season.




I don't have anything against Christmas sweaters, and in fact I secretly think some of them are kind cute.  So don't hate if you happen to see me in one during the holidays! :)










But there are those who will search eBay for the ugliest ones to wear to thier Christmas parties in hopes of winning the "Ugliest Christmas Sweater" Prize.
What is your experience with selling Christmas Sweaters? Are you finding any really ugly ones this year?

1 comment:

SJ @ Homemaker On A Dime said...

LOL! You're entrepreneurial spirit is contagious :) Btw, thanks for joining Creative Bloggers' Party & Hop.