Thursday, March 1, 2012

Hello Linky Followers! Good-Bye Google Friends Connect


So most likely you have heard that Google Friends Connect is going away as of March 1st. Total bummer right??? Like we need ONE more thing to worry about. So if you follow blogs with GFC you will need to find a new way to follow along!
HOW will we continue to follow our beloved blogs??? Oh the horror!!!


credit


A Happy Girl Collectibles  has several ways for you to follow:  
You can follow along using the new and FREE Linky Followers!!! You can follow A Happy Girl Collectibles by clicking the "Follow me" button in the Linky Followers box in my sidebar. 
 

Don't get left behind!! 

2 comments:

Jeanne said...

I hope we don't lose Google Friend Connect, but I have both now just to be on the safe side!

Lisa said...

yep, me too!