Saturday, March 10, 2012

Hitting the Thrifts Today


One of the Trivets I have up for Auction 

Oh yea,  mom is doing better and she feels like getting out of the house.  We are headed to the post office to mail a couple of packages, the gas station and then to a couple of thrift stores.

Her tastes are different than mine, but she wants to help me in my Ebay venture so I say the more the merrier.Here is a short list of what I need to get done today:
  • Mail packages
  • List at least 10 items today
  •  Search for more Hawaiian shirts
  • Posting my mileage and stock costs in Outright
Not a big list, but it will definitely make for a full day.  How about you?  What are your plans for today?

1 comment:

Jeanne said...

I need to stay out of the thrift stores this week! I don't resell and must weed out again.