Saturday, March 3, 2012

The Latest Thrift Finds Mar 3 :Link It Up




a


Happy Saturday Evening! Thrifting can be an "Adventure" can't it?  I love this particular Thrift Store, it always has great treasures and the profits support a local church school.  

I found this cute ladies belt, it has a "brand" on the inside, a mark of the state of Texas.  I have been researching it but, as of today I still don't know who makes it.  It is heavy, so the decorative cabachons may be silver. 


  The Florsheim shoe stretcher was something that caught my eye too.  It is a beautiful heavy wood, and it just looks cute.  Both of these items were a dollar each.


  I have a weak spot for vintage cookbooks.  I love looking at the brightly colored graphics.  This one was only fifty cents.  As you can see on the cover.  It bugs me when the thrift stores write on items with Magic Markers!



This is a super cute men's shirt from Fivecrown.  It is hard to see in this picture, but it has cigars and cigar stuff all over it. 

Another find is this Duck decorated Woolrich long sleeved shirt.  I like it.   both shirts were $2.00 each.

Here is another great find!  Birkenstocks!  The leather is in great condition.   These were only $4.00 !!

How about you?  How was your Thrifting Adventures?  Share them if you like!



6 comments:

Jeanne said...

Jealous of those Birkenstocks! I had a FAIL this week. I picked up four tops for $12 at a thrift store without being able to try them on. NONE fit. Ouch!! Never again. Haha!

Lisa said...

Hi Jeanne,
I have done the same thing! It always looks like it will fit, but when you get home.... not so much.

Mimi said...

Got some designer pants from for $5 a piece from a thrift store called Housing Works.

Lisa said...

Great Job Mimi! Thanks for sharing!

Heather said...

Thanks for hosting, Lisa! I especially love the cookbook that you found. :)

Cap Creations said...

Thanks so much for hosting and thanks for joining my thrifty love link up too. I would love to find some birks a my local thrift shop. Great find!