Sunday, March 11, 2012

Nifty Thrifty Finds ~March 11~ Link Up

 Happy Sunday!  Hope you all had a wonderful Thrifty weekend!  I went shopping thrifting with my mom yesterday and we found  lots of cool and inexpensive stuff! 


Besides going to a couple of thrift stores in the area we visited a Antique mall, called Art Angels.  It is fairly new in the area but I have been wanting to visit it for the last several months.

the outside of the building is a bright green with black trim.  I don't know how I could have missed it!!


They have a lot of cute booths inside and the prices are pretty good.




I found two of these Crown Royal flasks for $1.00 each. 
At first I was going to give them as a present  but decided 
to list them on  Ebay.  The completeds have them going for
 9.99 too 14.95.  Not a bad find for $1.00 !! 






Mom found this cute apron which from all accounts
 appears to be handmade.  Yes that is my mom hiding behind the apron. 
I love the bright colors! 




This quail ashtray is by Stangl.  It is a lovely piece of vintage art don't you think?

This is a thrift store find, definitely very reasonable at 
only .50 cents.








I love me some pink!!!  These salad plates are also from the thrift store.  It is the "tickled pink" pattern from Vernon kilns.  They are in perfect condition and a steal at .50 cents each!


If only I had a pink kitchen :)






How was your thrifting weekend?  Did you find lots of cool and great stuff?     Please link up and share your treasures below!!

4 comments:

Jill said...

Love those pink plates - so cute!!

Cap Creations said...

Love the colors too in that apron and the plates are great! Thanks so much for hosting!

LV said...

Sounds like you and your mom had a very successful thrift weekend.

Ann said...

Well I don't know how anyone could miss that bldg--neon green. Like the pink plates.
An