Saturday, March 24, 2012

Salvation Army Finds: Saturday Thrifting

 Today there was not a lot of time for thrifting.  There was the appointment to get my eyebrows waxed.  It was bright and early at 9:00 AM. 

After all that fun, I decided to trek on down to the Salvation Army.   It has been several months since I have been to this particular store, and during my absence they have moved everything!  The knick knacks were in the back and now they are on the right side of the store.   The clothes are better suited for browsing.  The racks are farther apart than before.









I did find this pitcher, I love old Tupperware! 



 This coffee cup is by Patricia Dupont.  I have never heard of her, but I love the frogs on this mug.  It looks like they are flying!
Or they just got ran over and are now smooshed! 

You decide. 

 This cute and heavy mortar pestle was mine for the taking.  I don't use these but I like the way they look.

 And last but not least, here is the carved wooden bowl and cup.  I don't if they are replicas or the real thing.  It will definitely take some research.

How was your Thrifting this Saturday?


2 comments:

Cap Creations said...

Oh old tupperware is the best! I love it too. Thanks again for linking up at cap creations.

JoKnows said...

I think the Salvation Army might be a new addiction for me. I love your finds.