Thursday, March 8, 2012

Thrift Store Finds Mid Week!

 I have been staying at my parents house while mom is in the hospital.  After I make sure dad is settled I take off and visit the local thrift stores around her home. 

One of the thrift stores had a shoe box semi full of old vintage trivets.  What is is about trivets that I find so fascinating?  Beat's me but I asked the clerk what she wanted for them since they were not marked. There were 15 in the box and she said I could have them for $5.00!
SOLD. 
Here are a few of my favorites.  I have been listing some on Ebay and some on ETSY. 








Found this interesting coffee cup/mug at the Goodwill.  It looks to be handpainted and it certainly is unique.  The colors are very vibrant.  Not a bad deal for .99 cents.
















 I also found this pillowcase at the Goodwill too.

It is from Mirage toys 1990.  Sure reminds me of my kids when they were younger.  Cost =.99 cents

3 comments:

Wendy said...

Love the pillow case! Reminds me of my kids, too. :)

Hello Vintage said...

My sister loved The Turtles when she was little also.

Jill said...

Looks like someone collected trivets on their travels - neat!