Sunday, March 11, 2012

Weekly Goals for Getting It Together Mar 11, 2012

How did you do on your goals last week?  It is Sunday and time to become accountable!   Here is the  low down from last week:

1.  List at least 50 items on Ebay. DONE
2.  Exercise. NOPE
3.  Set up an Ebay Workspace.  TEMPORARY AREAS AT MOM'S HOUSE. 
4.  Choose a different paint color for bedroom. NOPE.  MOM IS COMING AND THE YELLOW STAYS.


5.  Set an Earnings Goal this Week.    Let's start with an attainable goal of $100.00 $150.00 IT IS PRETTY DARN CLOSE!  $129.00

This week I have a few goals that I need to work on: 
 1.  List another 50 items on Ebay.   It is time consuming but I think I can list at least 50 items this week. 
  
 2.  Investigate the possibilities of renting space at local antique mall.  I really want to get a booth again.  I think I have learned from my past experiences, and if it is not too expensive, I will probably do it. 


 3.  Exercise.   It this a lost cause?  


 4. Hit up Dollar General to stock up on shipping boxes from their cardboard bin.   I ask the clerks in the store and they let me go out back and load up my trunk with broke down boxes that I can pack sold items in. 


 5.  Set a New Earnings Goal this Week.   New goal is $250.00.  I can do it. 


linked to Thrift Core
 

6 comments:

Wendy said...

Great goals! How did you earn so much?! I wish I could do that! :)

DogsMom said...

Not only am I impressed with your earnings, I am impressed with your listing prowess.
Don't give up on that exercise. I tell myself to just try to take a few more steps daily or add 2 more minutes. Some days I even listen and do it.
A booth is also one of my dreams. Every day I get a little bit older...

Lisa said...

Hi Wendy,

The items that sold were a little more high dollar. I have been using the ebay app on phone and checking the completeds.

Lisa said...

Hi Dogs mom,

I know, I have to do better on the exercise!
Don't lose sight of your dreams.... start researching antique malls near you. Start small...

Sandra Joy said...

Hi Lisa- I thought I'd pop over and say hi! I'm a thrifter also- Do you have a Savers ( family village) near you? It's one of my faves for thrifting.
southern nh thrifter

Lisa said...

Hi Sandra,

No Saver's locally. But lots of Goodwills, and independent thrifts!