1. List at least 50 items on Ebay. DONE
2. Exercise. NOPE
3. Set up an Ebay Workspace. TEMPORARY AREAS AT MOM'S HOUSE.
4. Choose a different paint color for bedroom. NOPE. MOM IS COMING AND THE YELLOW STAYS.
5. Set an Earnings Goal this Week. Let's start with an attainable goal of
This week I have a few goals that I need to work on:
1. List another 50 items on Ebay. It is time consuming but I think I can list at least 50 items this week.
2. Investigate the possibilities of renting space at local antique mall. I really want to get a booth again. I think I have learned from my past experiences, and if it is not too expensive, I will probably do it.
3. Exercise. It this a lost cause?
4. Hit up Dollar General to stock up on shipping boxes from their cardboard bin. I ask the clerks in the store and they let me go out back and load up my trunk with broke down boxes that I can pack sold items in.
5. Set a New Earnings Goal this Week. New goal is $250.00. I can do it.
linked to Thrift Core