Monday, April 9, 2012

Thrifty Finds and A Link Up April 9, 2012

 Time to get busy and get these items listed back on eBay again.  Back in December I had about 200 to 250  listings active in my eBay store, but due to my mom's health issues I closed the store. 


Now it is time to get these lovely items back in circulation.
I really like this vintage pitcher.  The colors are vibrant and the pitcher show very little wear and tear.  It will look great in it's new home. 


I found the pitcher at a garage sale for 50 cents.  It was the end of the sale and the prices were great! 

 Here is another little treasure I found at a thrift store.  A Gonder vase.  It is a beautiful piece and in perfect condition. 

 It is a rare moment when I can resist vintage dinnerware.  I found these Hazel Atlas pieces at the Thrift Store.  I love the pretty burnt orange color.  The paint is in great shape too! 


 I forgot all about these lamps I found.  There are two, but I only have a picture of one.  Milk glass is collectible.  Hope these little darlings find a home too. 




As you can see, I have lots to do!  How was your thrifting adventures this weekend? 


Please share below




5 comments:

Jenni said...

Love the lamp!

Cap Creations said...

I have a creamer dish collection so yours has definitely caught my eye. Thanks for hosting and for sharing at Cap Creations.

leah - moxiethrift on etsy said...

love that pitcher...and a great price too!

Trudy Holtz said...

Those dishes are awesome! I would have picked them up, they would go so nicely with the pitcher. Great finds!
~Trudy http://thriftscore42.blogspot.com/

Kristi said...

I love your blog. It is fun to see all the cool things you find. We have started an eBay Facebook group & I'd love you to check it out: https://www.facebook.com/groups/420927821268782/