|This sold this week for $18.99 :)|
How did you do on your goals last week? It is Sunday and time to become accountable! Here is the low down from last week:
1. Organize my new rolling carts. They sure can hold a lot of stuff! Struggling with organizing the chaos. It does keep the stuff in one place, which is a plus.
2. List 50 items on Ebay. Close, about 35. Maybe next week.
3. ORGANIZE MY RECEIPTS! SERIOUSLY NEED TO DO THIS! Receipts are organized, now adding information to my spreadsheet.
4. Earnings Goal for this Week is $250.00 Not quite, maybe half.
5. Exercise. Seriously, this goal has not been meet since the New Year. Boo!! I have started walking about one mile a day. Finally!
Goals for This Week:
1. Continue to organize the carts and then the shed.
2. List 50 items on Ebay.
3. Work on getting the spreadsheet data entered.
4. Earnings goal for this week: $500.00. Gotta aim high!
5. Continue to walk a mile a day and increase to two miles a day.
What about you? How did you do on your goals this week?
linked to Thrift Core