Wednesday, April 4, 2012

Working Through The Mess

 For the last two days, I have been working steadily through my
eBay inventory.  This means listing, listing and re-listing.
It is hard and sweaty work as I have all my stuff in the garage.  Luckily, there is a paddle fan in the garage and it keeps things kinda half way decent.  During the afternoon, I have to come inside as it is just too hot.

ORGANIZE ME, ORGANIZE ME
Later on in the evening, I go back out and list or move inventory from the garage to the storage shed in the back yard.  There is a ton of stuff in the storage shed that I need to re-list.  Back in December of last year, I had an eBay store and probably had over 200 listings.  Early December, my mom was diagnosed with brain cancer and was hospitalized for 3 weeks.



During the three weeks of my mom's hospitalization my husband and I moved into my parents house. We lived there for 3 months taking care of my mom and my dad for about 3 months.  Living with my parents, I decided to close my store. 


LIST ME, LIST ME!!!
There was just no way I could travel back and forth to my house and my parent's house to pick up inventory and mail it.  So I closed my store.

Now, I kinda wish I did not do that, but hindsight is 20/20.  So, when I get a box of stuff re-listed, I tote it back to the shed and trade it out for more to list.

So far this week, I have not gone shopping/thrifting.  This week will be devoted to the re-building of my eBay store.  The inventory is there, it just needs to be listed.  Fun, fun.


There is so much to do, but slow and steady wins the race.

How is your eBay listing going?   Do you set a goal for weekly listings to post?  I would be interested to hear what you have to say!



No comments: