Saturday, September 29, 2012

Controlling the Chaos

There is nothing pretty about my eBay room. It is an unorganized mess. There are items that have been listed just sitting around and items that need to be listed that are still in bags. If I took pictures of my car trunk you would see more of the chaos.

You can also see some of the Operation Christmas Child items I have accrued. Crayons, boxes of notebooks, bags of plush....

This week has been fairly steady on eBay. So far, I have shipped about 10 packages. The increase in business can be attributed it getting closer to Christmas or maybe the full moon. Over the last few months I have noticed an increase in sales when the moon is full. Have you noticed any changes in sales related to lunar occupancies?



Today I plan on organizing this chaos somewhat and list at least 10 items. At least.


How organized is your eBay room?



1 comment:

Jeanne said...

Oh I well remember my ebay room being so very disorganized!