Monday, October 22, 2012

eBay Sales For Last Week

This is a quick review of last week's sales. Last week was a bit slower on eBay,but I did not list at all so I am happy with what did sell.



This is an Avalon board game about Napoleon's battle. I found it at the Thrift store for about $2.00. The game was almost complete in that not all the punch out were punched. I took a best offer for $25.00. Buyer paid shipping.





Next was this mug. I can never resist a mug or coffee cup!

This mug has great graphics and went pretty quick. I paid . 79 cents and it sold for $17.98. Not too shabby!! Buyer paid shipping.



Who does not love Christmas? I found this multicolor vintage tinsel ( about 20feet) at the thrift store and it sold for.....11.69 and I paid shipping.

I must confess, I hate to list clothes. But.... The profit margin is usually so good I make myself do it at least once a week!!
This dress I found at a thrift store when I was filling a bag for $5.00! It's final cost was .50 cents.

This dress has been in my store for about two months and it sold for $18.00. Buyer paid the shipping.



My current listing count hovers around 300. When I can keep it around 300 I find that my sales are decent. My goal is to increase my listing count to 400 within 3 months.

How many listings do you currently have in your eBay store? What is your magic number?




Check out my quickie menu plan for this week!



2 comments:

Laura said...

love to see what others are selling!!

Sir Thrift-A-Lot said...

The first time I posted my eBay total sales on my blog & made a very large profit, we got an email & phone call about our Paypal trying to be hacked. :/

Do love to see what others are selling as well.