Friday, November 2, 2012

Quick Run to the Salvation Army

At lunch I made a quick run to the Salvation Army. This particular Salvation Army always has good plush for great prices. These pictures are taken in my work van. I found three Shamu's with tag, one dolphin ( that squeaks like a dolphin and vibrates), the Tigger( still has tag), the Winnie the Pooh ( has tags) and the Minnie Mouse which has no tags. Seven plush for $5.50.



I found this wood Hibiscus tray, it is signed but I can't recognize the name. Any help would be appreciated :-)



Here is a oval glass lid "oven ware" that was 0.49 cents. It had to go to something but I don't really recognize it.



There were also three mugs that I did not get a picture of. I bought 12 items for a total cost of $10.05 (tax included in total) for an average cost of 0.83 cents per item.



Time to get back to work!

Check out my Food Waste Friday Post!



3 comments:

Lisa Dage said...

Thats monkey pod wood. Very popular Hawaii souvenir. Probably signed by a local artist .

Julie said...

My salvation Army sell plush 6 for a $1.00

Lisa Richardson said...

Lisa: thanks for the info.

Julie: such a deal!!