Tuesday, November 27, 2012

Today's Accomplishments



I just love it when the cash register on my iPhone makes its special cha-ching!  Only once so far today, but hoping the evening will bring more sales. 

After running several errands today, none of which included a stop at a Thrift Store I did find time to list 14 items on eBay.  Still have a ways to go to get to 500.  I am going to try to list a little bit each day. 

The mileage and receipts did not get much attention today.  That will be on my list to do this week.  

2 comments:

Donna in Warrenton, VA said...

How do you find time to list your items and then keep track of where the item is once it sells? If I have more than 30 items listed I some times panic when something sells and I have to search for it! I don't have an ebay store or anything like that. I get worried if I get too many things listed I won't be able to find it when I actually sell it! Thanks, Donna

Lisa Richardson said...

Hi Donna,

I have a metal shed out back that I keep items that can take the summer heat. This includes mugs, dinnerware, vases, etc. All dinnerware are on one shelf, mugs take up two shelves and are color coordinated so I can find them when they sell.

I have two rolling racks in the garage for items that cannot take the florida summers. This includes wood, plastics, leather shoes and purses and the like. Hope this helps.