Friday, November 23, 2012

Trying to Get Motivated



It has been a crazy hectic week.  Now that Thanksgiving has come and gone its time to buckle down and get some more items listed on eBay.  Lately I have managed to keep my listing over 300.  Within the next week or two I am striving to increase my listings to 400.  Okay, I would definitely like to reach this goal by the end of the year. 

Now that I am running a little over 300 listings I sell an average of 40 items per month.  they are not high dollar items but it is definitely better than nothing.  I have been listing my items  at a higher price and surprisingly the response has been positive. 

Before the end of the year, I am going to come up with concrete goals for my eBay Thrifting business/store.  And I will track the progress of those goals monthly on the blog. 

Have you come up with your goals for next year?


No comments: