Saturday, December 29, 2012

December Goals 2012 Review


 line-up at the thrift store


I had high aspirations for my December goals  this year.  In short,  I wanted to accomplish the following:


  • List 200 items on eBay in December 2012.  This will bring my listings to over 500.

  • Organize the shed of eBay inventory.  As of now I am planning on keeping the 2012 inventory separate from the 2013 inventory.  I think this will make it easier to find items and to cull out the less successful items that are sitting around.

  • Work on my eBay mileage for the lat couple of months.  I suck at this.  I have note pads and pieces of paper with mileage and dates all over the place. I even take pictures of my odometer to track my mileage.  Pffffffttt........   This is stressing me out! 
I did manage to list additional 75 items on eBay and the shed is more organized than it was before I started.  A death of a close family member December 1st pretty much put the brakes on accomplishing any of the above goals.

We as a family are regrouping and getting back on track.  I do have high aspirations for 2013 and will post my goals for the year in the next post.

Check out how I did on my goals in 2012

How about you? What are your goals for 2013?  

image credit

No comments: