Friday, December 21, 2012

Five Things Friday


  Every year I plan and re-plan to have a smooth and  stress free Christmas. This whole year has been a whirlwind of ups and downs.  So needless to say, I am a last minute Lucy when it comes to Christmas this year.  Here is a short list of what needs to get done today since tomorrow family is coming over to celebrate Christmas.

1.  Wrap the last few gifts tonight.  I actually had to pay full price for wrapping paper this year, so I am using it!  :)  There are a couple of items that will get bags, but most everything will be wrapped. 

2.  Order Christmas dinner from Olive Garden.  My mom and I have decided it is to late in the game to worry about cooking for tomorrow.  So we are splitting the dinner for 15 courtesy of Olive Garden.

3.  Last minute cleaning.  Since a whole crew of family will be here tomorrow, I am only worrying about a quick mop and cleaning of the bathrooms.  When all those people get here, who is really going to see the rest of the house?

4.  Put my eBay store on vacation until after Christmas.  I am giving myself a mini vacation from eBay.  One less thing to worry about.

5.  Take sometime this evening  write on some Christmas cards that need to be mailed to family out of state.  Better late than never I say!

How about you?  What is your Five Things Friday?  Are you ready for Christmas?

Share your Five Things below and inspire the rest of us!



2 comments:

Lynn said...

I have been known to say that Christmas could come every 2 years and I wouldn't be ready. I am getting there though so it will be all right! Happy holidays to you and yours!

Lisa Richardson said...

Merry Christmas to you too!!