Tuesday, January 15, 2013

eBay Sales Jan 7 - Jan 12 2013 and a Link Up!



It is time to share my latest ebay sales. During Christmas and the week following I decided to close my store because of the holiday and because my mom was having health issues. Things have since settled down and I was able to open my store.



Two woven straw raffia trivets sold for $14.00. Paid fifty cents for both. 





Superman DC comics full size sheet sold for best offer of $11.00. It had been in my store for a long time. Time to let it go. I bought the whole set for $4.00 at a local thrift store. The pillow cases sold quickly for close to $20.00 each. 




Looney tunes Marvin Martian mug sold for $20.00 with free shipping. The mug cost .49 cents.






This Lustre Craft Oil Core Waterless Skillet sold for $26.70. This item was in a bin of free stuff given to me by my son in law. Such a deal!




Musical bird note mug by Sandra Boynton sold for $26.70. I always pick up Sandra Boynton mugs! This was .79 cents at Salvation Army.





African violet lavender shower curtain rings hooks per owned sold for 17.80. I paid .99 cents. I will always pick up shower curtain rings.






Vintage lacquer black with mother of pearl panel sold for 26.70. I paid $3.99 at Salvation Army. I also have two more panels to list from the same set.






1961 Monopoly game complete with all pieces sold for 26.70 and I paid $2.00 at the thrift store.





Corning ware coffee cups set of three peach sold for $14.00 and I paid .49 cents each.

 I have not listed anything in about two weeks.  Of course my goal for December 2012 was to increase my listings to 500.  Life got in the way and that did not happen. 

That is about it for my bigger sales. Time to get back to listing. How have your sales been?




7 comments:

feathermar said...

Since the new year started, things have been a little dreary. But I set a goal to list 20 things in one week, and I did it! Now I have to get my butt in gear to list some more!

Laura said...

I had NO clue about shower rings and I ALWAYS stroll right by them--not the next time though:) thanks for the tip and for linking up!!

Lisa Richardson said...

feathermar: 20 items is a good goal! Good Luck!


Laura: Yep, shower hooks rings are always good sellers!

:)

Marium said...

Wow, I learn a lot from you! You really have an eye for what sells!

Lisa Richardson said...

Hi Marium,

Thanks for stopping by!

Sir Thrift-A-Lot said...

Great sales! You have such a good eye.


Sir Thrift-A-Lot
http://www.sirthriftalot.blogspot.com

Wendy said...

Lol I stopped by to invite you to join in my thrifted link up.

http://www.youngheartoldsoul.com

Cheers!