Tuesday, February 5, 2013

A Busy Last Two Weeks

 Yes, it has been a busy last two weeks.  There is a lot going with my mother's health  and that has taken up most of my time.


I have been able to list a few items here and there on eBay, but I still have not reached  400 listings.  I am still hovering around 350 listings.

As things  settle down around here I will have more time to post my latest sales.  I am also thinking about renting a booth at a local Antique store.  Do I have a lot of antiques in my stash of stuff?  No...... I do not.

If I do decide to rent a booth space I will stage it with a retro vintage flair.  I have enough stuff to do that. I have tried the rent a booth before with out much success in August 2011, but I will try to do better and stage it more attractively and price my items more competitively. 

What is your experience with renting space in an antique booth?

Visit my Facebook Page and Like, greatly appreciated.

2 comments:

Kalamity Kelli said...

My experience has been that Spring through Fall are great times to have a booth with fluxuation income but winter has not been a good time. Also, changing the booth nearly entirely every 2 weeks helps things continue to look fresh and makes for more sales.

Lisa Richardson said...

Thanks for your input! I appreciate it.