Friday, March 1, 2013

eBay Sales Feb 12 - Feb 28, 2013

Sales have been slow, but they have been steady. Last week I tried to list a few items everyday, but this week I have slacked off.

Here are a few of my items that sold in the last two weeks...
This mother of pearl black lacquer panel sold for 30.00 dollars. I paid 3.99 at GW.

This is a beautiful map of the heavens that is from the bag of maps I picked up at the Thrift Store. Sold for 19.99. Cost was about 7 cents. :-)

This dress has sold again. I sold it once but it was returned due to not fitting the customer. It sold for 29.99 and I paid 1.00 dollar.

I love me some Fire King! But I have so much of the stuff! This bowl is definitely retro cool!
I took a best offer of 20.00. I paid 1.00
Hawaiian Disney shirts always do well for me. This shirt sold for 35.99 and I paid 6.99.
I am not usually a big fan of patterns but I found a bag of them and they were all uncut and they were costumes. This one sold for 8.99 and I paid 0.50 cents. Hoping more of them sell as I priced them higher.

That is about it for great Sales. Hope you all did much better!!

6 comments:

Kalamity Kelli said...

We decided to sell some stuff around the house - mostly some of my collection of graphic glasses. I put them on 5 days sales. I sold 15 items and I am happy that all but one of them have paid (sales went off Tuesday and Wednesday). After fees and postage, we made $286. My best sale was a Zippo Lighter I picked up at a yard sale for $5. It sold for $58 AND it was easy to mail!

Lisa Richardson said...

Holy cow!! That is awesome.

Sir Thrift-A-Lot said...

Another great week - wish I had your eye for sales!

Love the map. I always want to pick through the patterns, to find the MC Hammer Pants pattern, but never have the patience.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/42092555@N05/3975144364/

Heather@Tatter and Fray said...

I am in love with that black lacquer panel! I am not surprised it sold quickly. :)

Margaret said...

Thanks for sharing Lisa. Stuff like that Mother of Pearl panel is something I never even look for. Gotta keep my eye out for stuff like that..except that when it comes to home decor, my GW is awful expensive.

Thanks!

Margaret @ Live Like No One Else

Anonymous said...

I'm only posting as "anonymous" because I don't know how any of the others work but -
I find it astounding that people buy things cheaply at thrift stores, which are designed to help the poor, then unashamedly re-sell them and brag about making
a huge profit.
WTF??? Social conscience, anyone?

Nan from Canada