Sunday, April 7, 2013

Flea Market Finds

Here are a few of my flea market finds from Saturday. We took a drive and we drove to south Florida on a Whim. The weather was beautiful and it was a great day. On the way back, we found a small flea market off of Hwy 27.

 

It was later in the day and the vendors were closing up. It was the perfect time to pick up a few deals!

 

VINTAGE SET 4 CANISTERS MUSHROOM USA MCCOY 545 PRETTY RETRO CERAMIC HAND PAINT

ENESCO JAPAN CRAMIC TRAIN CLOWN MONKEY BLUE RED VINTAGE 4.5 X 8.5" Thomas Colors

 

VINTAGE USA ASH TRAY ATOMIC WHITE WITH GOLD ACCENTS RETRO FUNKY 8.5"

STARBUCKS COFFEE CUP TEA BARISTA MUG LARGE 2006 WHITE CERAMIC EST. 1971 18oz

 

THE FAR SIDE GARY LARSON POLAR BEAR IGLOO CRUNCHY CHEWY COFFEE CUP MUG 1980

There were a few more items, mostly mugs, that I picked up. I have been listing like crazy this weekend, 17 items today! Since I have been keeping track, I am feeling the pressure or motivation to follow through and reach my goals!

How is your listing going?

 

5 comments:

Kari @ She Thrifts said...

17 in one day is awesome!! I got 18 listings up a couple days ago, and it was by far the most listing I had ever done in one day. Yay for feeling productive. :-)

We are: clamco said...

That particular Gary Larsen cartoon was always one of my favorites!
Great finds!

Sew Inspired said...

Awesome finds. Listing 17 items in one day is great. I'm starting to list more. I am selling on etsy, storenvy and eBay. Keeps me busy just finding the inventory to keep going, but I'm having fun doing it. Nice job with your blog.

Veronica said...

17 listings would be a record for me. I did 20 over the weekend and was very proud of myself. Nice finds.

Ashley said...

17 in a day!? So jealous. I am lucky if I get 5. I need to step up my game!