Saturday, May 4, 2013

Renovation Taking Place....

Happy Girl Thrift is under construction.  For the most part, the big renovation is about done.  There is a bit more tweeking to be done but overall I am thrilled with the results.  I have been working with Van at "Thirft Core" and she has been very patient with me and all my ideas. 

I love the logo (brand) and the color combinations.  It makes me very happy!  

Sales and Listing on ebay have been slow.  I have been so busy with mom and her declining health that I do not have a lot of time for ebay right now.  I still do some shopping at the local thrifts but that is more a retail therapy for me.  Helps me to cope with the situation.  At least is is cheap retail therapy :)


I hope you all are finding bunches of treasures!

2 comments:

Kari @ She Thrifts said...

The logo looks great! I've been thinking about fancying up my blog. Maybe someday I will more than just thinking . . . :-)

kevin smith said...

Which is that the best home improvement software?
Basement Waterproofing New Jersey