Thursday, June 13, 2013

A Nice Change

This week I returned to work, at both jobs.  It is nice to get back to the normal day to day activities.  I missed scanning ( am an ultrasound tech) and interacting with my patients.  In fact, I had a sale of a mug on eBay today.  And I did not feel the need to return the customer's money because I was so overwhelmed with my mom's passing and getting the funeral together.   So I think for now things are slowly falling back into place.

I know grief is a funny animal and it could hit me totally differently next week or even next month.  But for today, I am good.

Here is the mug that sold today for $16.99.


It is on its way to Kentucky

I am thinking about contacting the previous customers that I received refunds from me.    I hope that they understand my situation and would again be interested in buying the item they wanted.  Who knows, right? 

Will keep you posted. 

3 comments:

Jeanne said...

Isn't it amazing what sells on ebay? It's good to live just one day at a time during a grieving period. It's something you can't rush. Blessings.

Kalamity Kelli said...

So glad it's been a good week and I hope you have another and another!

Lisa Richardson said...

Thank you Jeanne and Kellie!