Monday, June 24, 2013

What Was I Thinking?




Before you I a sampling of the National Geographic's that I picked up at a moving sale at my next door neighbor's. the magazines are from the eighties and there are 6 to each leatherette sleeve. At first count, there is approximately 30 leatherette sleeves translating into 180 magazines.

This does not include a large plastic tote of MORE National Geographic's that are not pictured. I have not even counted those yet. Definitely an impulse buy on my part, but for the price I could not pass them up.

I have been working on re-opening my eBay store this week. I am really looking forward to getting back in to it! I have new items to list, and am definitely going to be more organized this time around. ;-)

Hope your treasure hunting was rewarding!

Follow on Bloglovin

2 comments:

Melissa said...

I just had to cancel my subscription because I was getting flooded with magazines I didn't have time to read. But I would totally read those because old ads are fun stuff!

Michelle said...

My husband just picked up a box of mostly 40's and 50's National Geographics....I kind of thought it was as smelly old box of junk....until I found one devoted to the Westminster Dog Show. I'm keeping it!