Tuesday, August 20, 2013

Tuesday: Busy but Productive!




I really enjoy having Tuesday and Thursday off during the week.  This is a great opportunity for me to get all that little stuff done around the house.  Today was grocery shopping day.   Three different stores, but it needed to be done.   

Before the shopping started I met another volunteer with the pet rescue that I am working with.  One of my foster pups needed meds and she graciously brought them to me.  Otherwise I would be driving an hour to the rescue's vet.  

After a morning filled with errands, I had just as much work waiting for me here at home.  Laundry, (always laundry), floors to sweep and wash, trees to trim, two Etsy orders to pack and mail and organizing our financials a bit.  

Reservations have been made for our time share in Las Vegas.  We used Armed Forces Vacation Club, since my husband is a vet.  Pretty good deal,  $399.00 (after taxes)  for seven nights.  We also have a "free" week because we booked it within the time for their BOGO (buy one get one).  Are we going to use the two weeks together??  I don't know yet.  We are still figuring that out.


I have already had two sales from my Etsy store!  Maybe I priced it too low!  That's okay.  Etsy is a learning experience and I am just trying to get the hang of it.

Time to get dinner going!

Have a great evening!



2 comments:

We are: clamco said...

$399 for 7 nights? What a deal! Personally I would save the second week for another time. Dining out, sightseeing, gambling, shopping and seeing shows gets expensive really fast. I remember our first night there. We got 2 coffees, a bottled water and 3 KK donuts and it was $15.

Lisa Richardson said...

There is time frame in which to use the free week. It will have to be used before Dec 15 2013