Thursday, August 15, 2013

Two Month Income Goal! Motivate!









Selling on eBay has been more of a hobby for me.  I love to shop at thrifts to find great vintage collectible items.  I have so many items that need to be listed that are just sitting in bins in my storage shed.   Getting them listed is another thing.  No doubt, I am not the only one with the same issues.  Buy, store items, and eventually, maybe get it listed.


By initiating this two month goal of raising 3500.00 dollars in two months , I am taking my eBay business out of a hobby business into a definitely part time business.  I will also be adding any  affiliate income and residuals that will be earned in the next two months. 

This is my visual motivation for reaching my goal.  My mini vision board for the next two months of sorts.   I am putting it out there for all the universe to see.  This does not mean I won't change up my motivational pics.  I might. But for now, this is what is motivating me. 







Hoover Dam


The Stratosphere!  I want to ride the rides on top of it!!


We are taking a long day trip to Alcatraz too! 

I will be keeping track of my income on my side bar.  This week, I have already received affiliate and residual income. in the amount of 137.00 dollars.  Yea!!   I will be adding income from eBay and Etsy(newly opened) at the end of each month. 






Time to get listing!  The goal is out there, now lets make it happen!

What motivates you to get listing?   Share your goals! 

3 comments:

We are: clamco said...

That's a lot of money to raise in two months, but you can do it if you set yourself up for success. It's pre-Christmas season so it's a good time of year to sell. Good luck and keep us posted!

Katrina said...

First, that's a fantastic goal!

But, second... um. Las Vegas to San Francisco is an 8.5 hour drive. There's no way you can do that in a day trip to see Alcatraz. Am curious what exactly this "day trip" would entail? :)

Lisa Richardson said...

We actually spent two days in San Francisco. It was great!