Monday, August 5, 2013

Vintage Christmas Finds in July

Here are a few of the great vintage Christmas items I found last week. I was at a garage sale and they were ready to get rid of everything and for a great price!

 

McCRORY TINSEL VINTAGE

VINTAGE HOMEMADE CHRISTMAS TOILET SEAT COVER

 

VINTAGE HOOKED MERRY CHRISTMAS RUG. " SOLD"

 

VINTAGE HOMEMADE CHRISTMAS STOCKINGS

 

HANDMADE TOY SOLDIER CHRISTMAS STOCKING

 

I have been busy listing items on eBay so that has taken up at lot of my blogging time.

Back to listing more stuff!

 

2 comments:

Melissa said...

Great finds! That toilet seat cover reminds me of one me neighbors used for years and years. Vintage kitschy Christmas stuff always gets me. : )

Lisa Richardson said...

Hi Melissa, Thanks! The Christmas stuff was a great find!