Sunday, September 15, 2013

eBay Sales Last Week 9/15/13

It has been a slow, slow last couple of weeks on eBay. I have been struggling to list, other things are having to be dealt with around here.

Here are some of my sales from last week...

Jonathan Adler retro "Nelson"teapot. Best offer $85.00. Paid $1.00


Pan Am vintage 1970 plastic cups. 2 for $14.99. Paid &2.99 for 17 pieces.

Uncle Eddie Aloha Angel. Best offer $15.00

Waffle House mug. Best offer $10.00. Pd 0.35 cents.
 

Donald duck Disney Halloween not so scary Halloween cup $18.00

Paid 1.00

 

That is it. I need to get back on the listing wagon!

 

10 comments:

Jeannie Marie said...

You make me want to go back to ebay! I have my shooting star....!! Great finds!! I love your Donald duck Mug!

Lisa Richardson said...

You can do it Jesnnie Marie!

We are: clamco said...

I'm on the hunt for a Waffle House mug at garage sales, only I want it for myself. :)
Nice sale on the teapot!

Kimberly Hutmacher said...

That teapot was an excellent flip! :)
I need to learn more about coffee mugs. The only ones I've been able to sell are Starbucks.

Kalamity Kelli said...

Good Grief Girl! don't be so hard on yourself - you made about a 750% profit on that teapot - it should count for at least 2 weeks work!! :)

Sir Thrift-A-Lot said...

Love the profit on the teapot! I never would have guessed if I saw that on the shelf.

Love looking at your blog & seeing what you've sold on eBay.

Lisa Richardson said...

Thanks for all the kind comments!

Anny said...

Wow! I agree with you - you should definitely be selling more stuff on eBay! Clearly you have an eye for this stuff :)

Dawn@ We Call It Junkin.com said...

Wow, you make me think of chucking my little antique mall booth and giving eBay a try! Good job!

RandomGoodsVintage said...

Seriously, loving those finds!