Saturday, September 14, 2013

Happy Saturday!






Still not much thrifting going on here.  But that is okay.  It is hard to do something well when you are not motivated.  I do have lots to list so I can stay busy with that.  I just have to get started.  There have been some distractions this week.  Most of them involving settling my mom's estate.  You just never know the secrets that are waiting to be discovered. 

Fall is in the air here in Central Florida.  The temps are more manageable and the humidity is decent.  I cannot wait for the cool weather to finally get here.  The heat this year was intense!

Today the foster pups are going to an adoption event.  I hope they find their forever home.  They are both so darn cute that if they stay much longer I may have to just keep them!






We have a ladies luncheon at church today.  My daughter, granddaughter and myself are going.  I think it will be great fun.   The church ladies (in our Sunday School class)  have opened their hearts to us and we are blessed to be a part of their group.

The Church Ladies!




Here is a shout out to the Top Five Referring Sites for Happy Girl Thrift!

 








   
 
 










Have a great Saturday!! 

  

3 comments:

We are: clamco said...

Aw shucks! I'm disappointed that I'm not on that list. :(
Those pups are sooo cute!!! I would have a hard time saying goodbye to them.
As for the weather, it's still pretty hot here. Do garage sales pick up in the south when the weather is cooler? There are only a handful here each weekend.

Lisa Richardson said...

Hi Lorraine! We had a lot of garage sales before Labor Day, but it is kinda slow right now. It should pick up again before the Holidays.

Kimberly Hutmacher said...

And Happy Saturday to you, too! I have my own group of awesome church ladies. It's so nice to have that support :)