Tuesday, September 10, 2013

I Got Nothing!

This pic doesn't make sense for this post, but I love it!

 

It is unusual that I have not been thrifting for the last few days. I have not had the desire to look at all. There is definitely NO listing going on. Man, you have to be consistent thrifting and listing to make a buck or two! There have been other things going on that have needed my attention.

 

I am looking forward to things settling down so I can get back in the thrifting groove again.

 

Have you all ever " hit a wall" with your thrifting and re-selling? What do you do to get out of the funk? Please share!!

 

Haiku definition ( in case you need to know)


 

 

6 comments:

Jeannie Marie said...

For me, taking a break from looking helps restore the thrill.

Kimberly Hutmacher said...

I've definitely been there. I give myself permission to take a mini-vacation from thrifting and listing. Then, whether I feel like or not, I get back to it. Usually, the first really good score I come across, gets me happy and back in the groove! :)

Mandy said...

I have a t-shirt with that haiku on it. Would like to say I found it while thrifting, but I bought it on eBay.

I did a lot of listing during a recent free listings promo, so I think it was natural for me to take a break after that. I realized that I hadn't thrifted for t-shirts in a while, and they are one of my fave things to look for, so I did a quick trip where I just looked at tees, and that was fun.

Lisa Richardson said...

Hi Ladies, I think we all need a break now and then from the thrifting and listing. Thanks for your comments.

Kalamity Kelli said...

I SOOOOOOOOO know what you mean! In fact, this past week (as you can see) I am so far behind on reading and also I really haven't even looked at FB page lately. Yep, I'm right there with you.

Veronica said...

I thought I was the only one who was feeling that way. I walk in to a thrift store and don't feel like looking so I think I'm intentionally not finding anything.